1. Professor Nelson said we have a quiz on Monday.
2. My cousin Malvin, who’s just graduated from technical school, got himself a good job.
3. Because of the weather, operating costs are high.
4. I worked for two hours last night, half on mathematics, half on biology.
5. Some people think that inflation is uncontrollable.
6. Dale bought some plain blue stationery.
7. You know you need a driver’s license to rent a car.
8. Not once have I seen him make a mistake.
9. Dwight’s going to give his presentation this afternoon.
10. Gloria kept getting the runaround every time she called the store manager.
11. That farm sells very good fruit, don’t you think?
12. If possible, we should meet once a week to discuss your thesis.
13. The results of the poll were posted on the bulletin board.
14. Ann received an award for academic excellence.
15. How Don was able to read my note I’ll never know.
16. The garbage is picked up daily.
17. Come what may, Edith will take her exams.
18. Regular moderate exercise is important for good health.
19. We had to leave before breakfast was ready.
20. Carol really isn’t much shorter than Sally.