白衬衣 White Shirt
衬衣下摆 shirt tail
1. Crowds of French and British families plodded around in yellow plastic macs.
2. He wore a belted raincoat that accentuated his portly middle.
3. A gre
y mackintosh was folded over her arm.
4. My face and raincoat were soaking wet.
5. She pinned the poppy to his raincoat.
6. Linen raincoats have a crisp, papery feel.
7. She wore her wine-coloured gaberdine raincoat.
8. Umbrella and raincoats are what people need in rainy days.
9. She pulled off her raincoat before entering the room.
10. The coat gives permanent protection against heavy rain.
11. Take a mac to keep the rain off.
12. Alexander took off his black mackintosh.
13. Don't forget to take your raincoat along.
14. She belted up her raincoat.
15. There was something familiar about him, his fawn raincoat, his thinness, the way he moved.
He had no shirt on under his thin jumper.
I was sewing buttons on one of my shirts.
All my shirts are at the wash.
His shirt is stiff from congealed blood.
She was quite meahaniccl and unthinking in the way she ironed the shirts.
I can't get over that shirt he was wearing.
Tom didn't iron his shirt yesterday.
Do you like this checked shirt or that striped one?
He wore a pale blue shirt and a tie to match.
Amy is wearing a yellow silk blouse.
Tuck your shirt into your pants.
The workers phased the various processes in shirt production.
She dunked the shirt in some detergent.
Two men in shirt sleeves stooped over the car.
She wore a freshly laundered and starched white shirt.
Nothing is simpler than a cool white shirt.
A frilled shirt and floppy cravat
A brilliant white open-necked shirt
She ironed out all the creases in the shirt.
Some emphasize their ability to make decisions in less time than it takes a “ traditional ” VC to iron his blue shirt.
She pulled her chemise up on her shoulders, made a low bow to Marius, then a familiar sign with her hand, and went towards the door, saying