violent ; ferocious ; terrible ; ferocity
网 络ferocity;violent;bold and powerful;truculence
The fierce lion burst free from the chains.
The state or quality of being ferocious; fierceness.
The horse kicked out at them fiercely.
Everything concurred to gre
In spite of their fierceness the dogs are very kind to their masters and kids.
Monkeys can be especially vicious and may attack you if provoked.
He was bitten by a fierce dog.
The ferocious panther is chasing a rabbit.
The grippe hit unusually severely that year.
By now the uproar outside was more furious than ever.
1. First Airborne Division was heavily outgunned by German forces. 第一空降师完全被德军的凶猛火力压住了。
2. The wind was not as sharp and cruel as it had been. 风不像刚才那么凛冽和凶猛了。
3. A rogue wave swamped the boat. 凶猛的海浪淹没了船只。
4. The trip involved crossing a raging torrent. 旅途中要穿过一条水势凶猛的急流。
5. The flood was overwhelming and the city was soon drowned. 洪水来势凶猛,很快这个城市就被淹没了.
6. Two fierce griffins guarded the entrance to the castle. 在城堡的进门处,守着两个凶猛的怪物.
7. A cornered cat becomes as fierce as a lion. 走投无路的猫会变得和狮子一样凶猛.
8. The mountain torrents rushed down with a terrifying force. 山洪来势凶猛.
9. It attacks its prey with great ferocity. 它非常凶猛地攻击猎物.
10. The ferocious panther is chasing a rabbit. 那只凶猛的豹子正追赶一只兔子.
11. Though very fierce outwardly, the dog was well - tamed. 这只狗虽然貌似凶猛, 实际上是非常驯服的.
12. A wounded lion can be fierce. 受伤的狮子会变得很凶猛.
13. She fought with crazed ferocity. 她疯狂而凶猛地厮打着.
14. The grippe hit unusually severely that year. 那一年,流行性感冒来得异常凶猛.
15. The dog let out a savage howl and, wheeling round, flew at him. 那只狗发出一声凶猛的狂吠，突然转身向他扑去。
16. The ferocious panther is chasing a deer. 那只凶猛的豹子正追赶一只鹿。
17. No one is dare to get close to your dog as it is too feral. 你的狗太凶猛了，所以没人敢靠近它。
18. By now the uproar outside was more furious than ever. 大门外的呼噪这时更加凶猛.
19. By this time the fire was beginning to threaten. 这个时候,火势已开始凶猛.
20. The fierce mountain lion attacked a flock of sheep. 那只凶猛的美洲狮袭击了羊群.