1. Strike it rich
千万别多想!Strike it rich说的有钱，还真不是“摇一摇”摇出来哒!它指突然有了好多钱、“暴富”。请相信世纪君，这种感受通常不是“摇一摇”和“抢红包”能带给你的……
例：Her family struck it rich when they won the lottery.
2. Coin money
一提到coin，你就会想到不值钱的钢镚儿?其实coin做动词时，还有“铸币”的意思。这样一来，coin money难不成有造钱之意?其实，coin money说的是转眼间有了很多钱，意指“赚大钱”、“迅速致富”。
例：They are really coining money with their new CD.
3. Easy street
例：If I'd been smarter about investing my money, I could be on easy street now.
4. In the money
你能想象整天泡在钱堆里的感觉么?眼前顿时浮现金山银山神马的，有木有?In the money意指“赚了好多钱”。
例：We're in the money.
5. Roll in money
Roll有“翻滚”的意思。如果说能在某个东东里翻滚，说明这个东东有很多。Roll in something正是此意。所以，“钱多”你可以说roll in money、roll in cash。另外，dough除了有“面团”的意思，俚语里也指“钱”， roll in dough同样可以表示“有钱”。
1. He was always looking for a shortcut to fame and fortune.
2. Karl wants to buy a sports car when his number comes up.
3. The desire to be rich possessed him to act so.
4. When he became rich, he broke with his former friends.
5. Once he got rich, he flung aside his old friends.
6. And when will you make your fortune and build a foreign - style house?
你什么时候发财也盖上洋房 呢 ?
7. He certainly cleaned up on that deal.
8. Shylock has an itch for money.
9. His father made a fortune out of bananas.
10. You don't get rich, but you can get a modest living out of it.
11. A cash bonanza will be winging its way to the 600,000 members of the scheme.
12. "Is he still just as fat?" — "I wouldn't know," continued her mother, ignoring the interruption, "and be that as it may, he has made a fortune."
13. There is no shortage of tipsters around offering'get - rich - quick'opportunities.
14. Don't just do things simply for the sake of a raise or a promotion or a byline.
15. After making his pile by working in industry for a few years he moved to the country and bought a farm.