AcceptanceAll ICBC's county- and district-level sub-branches handling loan business and their corporate business departments (or marketing departments equivalent to corporate business departments) can accept application of borrowers for fixed assets loan. Generally， it is the client's bank of deposit that will accept and primarily review application of the client and submit preliminary opinions on the accepted loan.
II. Primary auditingMain contents reviewed at the primary review stage of fixed assets loan： subordinate bank's application report; document of approval to the project; proprietor's letter of application for loan; recent statements of borrowers; and project loan conditions.
III. AppraisalThe loan project appraisal is generally organized and implemented by ICBC's credit appraisal departments. They will make a comprehensive and systematic appraisal on the loan as required by loan's 'tri-nature' principle， so as to provide an impersonal， impartial and accurate basis for loan decision-making by combining quantitative analysis with qualitative analysis. For that who needs the head office corporate business department to issue a letter of conditional commitment， the corporate business department should submit to the credit appraisal department for appraisal at the same time when issuing the letter of conditional loan commitment; for that who does not need the corporate business department to issue the letter of conditional commitment， the head office credit management department should submit to the credit appraisal department for appraisal.
1. Basis of loan project appraisal：
(1) National industrial and overall arrangement policies， fiscal and tax policy， industrial development program， design standards and parameters for national & industrial feasibility study;
(2) Credit policy management provisions of the central bank and ICBC， and appraisal provisions & parameters of ICBC;
(3) Documents of approval to establishment of project issued by administrative governing departments， project feasibility study report， and governing departments' demonstrative opinions;
(4) Materials relating to production and operation of the borrower;
(5) Central and local governments' regulations and provisions relating to municipal construction layout， environmental protection， fire control， security & health， transportation， labor protection and etc.
(3) 政府有权部门对项目立项的批准文件，项目可行性研究报告及有权部门的论证意见; (4) 借款人生产经营等有关资料;
2. Essential conditions for the appraisal
(1) It accords with national industry and product overall arrangement and procedures for examination and approval of investment project， and the feasibility study has passed demonstration of authoritative departments;
(2) It accords with national industry overall arrangement policy， fiscal and tax policy， industry development program and design standards and parameters of national & industrial feasibility study;
(3) It accords with credit management provisions of PBOC and ICBC， and appraisal parameters of ICBC;
(4) The borrower's major financial indicators， sources and proportions of project capital accord with provisions of the state and ICBC;